Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Дата
Список pgsql-interfaces
"David Lloyd-Jones" <david.lloyd-jones@attcanada.ca> writes:
> than one can read them) but I don't see how this adds up: I'm not on a
> network, and PSQL, which is a front end to PostgreSQL, just like PGAccess is
> supposed to be, is running fine.

By default, psql connects via a Unix-socket path, not by TCP.  PGAccess
is written differently and always tries to connect by TCP.  If you try
to start psql with "-h localhost" or some such, it will try TCP and
fail in the same way ...

Сообщение: Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.
Сообщение: Re: PSQL Working, but PGAccess Not Connecting.