Re: still gin index creation takes forever

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: still gin index creation takes forever
Дата
Re: still gin index creation takes forever  (Ivan Sergio Borgonovo <mail@webthatworks.it>)
Список pgsql-general
Teodor Sigaev <teodor@sigaev.ru> writes:
>> Yeah, I'm not convinced either.  Still, Teodor's theory should be easily
>> testable: set synchronize_seqscans to FALSE and see if the problem goes
>> away.

> Test suit to reproduce the problem:

I don't doubt that you're describing a real effect, I'm just not sure
yet that it's the same thing Ivan is seeing.  He seems to be talking
about more than 4x differences.

Сообщение: Re: Upgrading side by side in Gentoo
Сообщение: Re: Upgrading side by side in Gentoo