Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: does wal archiving block the current client connection?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Jeff Frost <jeff@frostconsultingllc.com> writes:
> Was the 3,000 transactions per minute helpful?  What other evidence should I
> be looking for?

Did you try generating a test case using a long sleep() as a replacement
for the archive_command script?  If there is a PG bug here it shouldn't
be that hard to expose it in a simple test case.  I'm up to my armpits
in other stuff and don't have time to try it myself...