Re: database design with temporary tables

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: database design with temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/29/21 9:38 AM, ourdiaspora wrote:

> [...]
documentationto read...

 From what I see it is basic operations; CREATE TABLE, SELECT, INSERT,
UPDATE and COPY.

As I said in my previous post create a fairly detailed design flow first
and from that you will see what operations you need to do and what part
of the docs you need to look at.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables
Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables