Re: database design with temporary tables

От Adrian Klaver
Тема Re: database design with temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 8/29/21 9:36 AM, ourdiaspora wrote:
> [...]
maximumtime (such as 24 hours), even up to a certain time if the web browser crashes for example?

This is a it depends answer. Some factors in play:

1) Number of users over say a 24 hour period.

2) The size of the CSV files.

3) Is the data merge a one time thing or can it be repeated in a time
period.

4) Are users going to be repeat customers?

For this sort of thing I write out a detailed outline of the
who/what/why/where/when. In doing that answers tend to follow.

--
Adrian Klaver
adrian.klaver@aklaver.com

От: ourdiaspora
Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables
От: Adrian Klaver
Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables