Re: database design with temporary tables

От Ray O'Donnell
Тема Re: database design with temporary tables
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On 29/08/2021 17:53, Adrian Klaver wrote:
> On 8/29/21 9:38 AM, ourdiaspora wrote:

+100 to this. Also, it's not clear from your description what is
happening where - how much functionality is in the database, and how
much at the web server. Are your users connecting directly to the
database server? - or do they connect only to the web server, which then
uses its own account on the database server? Get this clear in your own
head and much of the rest will follow.

Ray.

--
Raymond O'Donnell // Galway // Ireland
ray@rodonnell.ie

Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables
Сообщение: Re: database design with temporary tables