[GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website

От Ila B.
Тема [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
Good morning everyone,

I am Ilaria Battiston, an aspiring GSoC student, and I would love to have a feedback on the first draft of my Google
Summerof Code proposal. The project is "Develop Performance Farm Database and Website”. You can find any other detail
inthe attached PDF file :)

Thank you,
Ilaria

Вложения