Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: [GSoC 2019] Proposal: Develop Performance Farm Database and Website
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Tue, Mar 26, 2019 at 9:10 AM Ila B. <ilaria.battiston@gmail.com> wrote:
> I am Ilaria Battiston, an aspiring GSoC student, and I would love to have a feedback on the first draft of my Google
Summerof Code proposal. The project is "Develop Performance Farm Database and Website”. You can find any other detail
inthe attached PDF file :)

I think there's probably a very large amount of work to be done in
this area.  Nobody is going to finish it in a summer.  Still, there's
probably some useful things you could get done in a summer.  I think a
lot will depend on finding a good mentor who is familiar with these
areas (which I am not).  Has anyone expressed an interest?

--
Robert Haas
The Enterprise PostgreSQL Company

От: Robert Haas
Сообщение: Re: Should the docs have a warning about pg_stat_reset()?
От: Magnus Hagander
Сообщение: Re: Online verification of checksums