Re: the best linux or bsd for postgresql

От Rodrigo Hjort
Тема Re: the best linux or bsd for postgresql
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
We recently made some DBT-2 performance tests on "FreeBSD 5.4-RELEASE"
and on "Debian GNU/Linux 2.6.12-1-686-smp #1 SMP". The latter had a
much better performance, as you can see by the plotting attached.
We've chosen Linux SO for our servers.

--

Regards,

Rodrigo Hjort