Maybe a possible bug in the partitioning code?

От John Scalia
Тема Maybe a possible bug in the partitioning code?
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all, again,

While I’m waiting for my devs to confirm the first table that I partitioned is working correctly, I started working on
secondof three that I need to do. So, I added the code to end of my original script, but there was a typo in it. Now,
asthis code runs in a transaction block, so I don’t think anything it created should actually be present in the
database,but on a subsequent rerunning, I got an error that one of the partition tables actually exists already.
However,I cannot see it, nor drop it from the server. The error in the script is: relation
“temp_my_second_table_global”already exists, but the system cannot see it in order to drop it, saying
“temp_my_second_table_global”does not exist. That’s really a catch-22. Is there a system table where I can look and
maybedrop it from there directly?
—
Jay

Sent from my iPad