Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?

От Dave Page
Тема Re: I'd like a lightweight alternative to pgAdmin4 ?
Дата
Список pgadmin-support

> On 13 Oct 2017, at 05:16, Stephen Cook <sclists@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> On 2017-10-12 15:59, Michael Rasmussen wrote:
>> I would suggest keep trying pgAdmin 4 and reporting on issues, so
>> progress towards making it the tool we want it to be.
>
> It won't happen, choices have been made that preclude it from ever being
> a fast, lightweight native app. "Stable", "Fast", and "Features" have
> been redefined; this project does not have the same goals as the
> previous one.

Correct. pgAdmin 4 is now provably significantly faster than pgAdmin 3 where it counts the most (query tool), and has
farfew known issues - not one universally repeatable crash bug that we know of, compared to various unfixable ones in
pgAdmin3.