Re: Running postgresql databases in Docker

От Evan Bauer
Тема Re: Running postgresql databases in Docker
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Docker can certainly work, but for any kind of production application don’t keep the storage inside of the containers.
Takea look at the approach Crunchy Data (crunchydata.com) has done in their Kubernetes orchestrator for PostgreSQL
clustersas a solid implementation example.  Sarah Conway good a good presentation at PostgresOpn SV last September, it
maybe online somewhere.

Cheers,

- Evan

Evan Bauer
eb@evanbauer.com
+1 646 641 2973
Skype: evanbauer

> On Mar 21, 2019, at 04:28, M Jane <mskiesewetter@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> Hi everyone,
> I am investigating using Docker for our Postgresql databases and I have rad a lot of oppinions on forums.
> The main thing that comes up is how to persist the data, and that it is not advised to run production with docker.
> I would like your advise.
> What is your experience with Docker and databases?
> What is the best practise to do this?
> Your help is much appreciated.
> Thanks in advance.
> regards,
> Marian

Сообщение: Re: A question regarding postgresql log messages,
Сообщение: Re: A question regarding postgresql log messages,