Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

От Alexander Kuzmenkov
Тема Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
On an afterthought, I find the way this transition was handled to be
quite surprising.

Say, we have a tool that is used by a fair number of people to read the
Postgres-related discussions. Most commit messages nowadays also link to
it. And one day it's just changed without prior notice (at least I
didn't see one) to a version that is clearly far from complete. Surely
we could at least have the old version live somewhere, while the new one
is being brought into shape?

--

Alexander Kuzmenkov
The Russian Postgres Company