Re: New archives layout is not an improvement

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: New archives layout is not an improvement
Дата
Список pgsql-www
> 4. Another point is that we don't really need to display the email
> addresses of people listed in From, To, CC fields; they look like just
> clutter (plus we're probably feeding the spammers).  How about we lose
> them?  So instead of

You'd have to do something about addresses that lack a real-name part,
but perhaps those could just be left as-is.

> (if we really wanted to keep the email addresses, maybe they could be in
> a tooltip on each name instead?)

I think a tooltip would look about the same as inline text so far as
a web scraper is concerned, so if we're trying to be less spammer
friendly then it should be names only.  You can always go to the
"raw message" if you need to pull out someone's address.

            regards, tom lane

В списке pgsql-www по дате отправления: