Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

От Louis Lam
Тема Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Tom,

Since you know this are well.  Do you know if there is some kind of
records filtering use by PostgreSQL when selecting system objects?  For
example, I run this query by PostgreSQL user.

select count(*) from information_schema.table_privileges;

I get 445 rows return.

I ran the same query by a new user that I created without any additional
grant.  I get 123 rows return.  I tried granting this user select
privileges and still same thing.  Of course this view has already been
granted to PUBLIC.

I there some kind of system grant I can issue to by user for selecting
system views without making that user a superuser?

Thanks again,
Louis Lam.