Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Дата
Ответ на Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role  ("Louis Lam" <louis.lam@guardium.com>)
Список pgsql-general
"Louis Lam" <louis.lam@guardium.com> writes:
> Thank you very much for the quick response.  That was very helpful.  I
> was able to find the privilege on pg_language, pg_database and
> pg_tablespace.  I am looking for privileges granted to SCHEMA and
> SEQUENCE.  Do you by any change know what view or table I can queries to
> get privileges granted on these two?

pg_namespace, pg_class (sequences are just tables).

> Also when I did a select datacl from pg_database.  The privilege column
> look like this.  Do you know if there are some system function to decode
> this column?  Or do I have to write code to interpret this myself?

Nope, there's no pretty-printer for it.