catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

От Louis Lam
Тема catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Дата
Список pgsql-general

Hi,

In PostgreSQL, there are some grant privileges like grant on SEQUENCE, DATABASE, LANGUAGE, SCHEMA and DATABASE.  I grant and revoke these privleges on my PostgreSQL on Windows and Linux OS.  But once it is granted, how do I find out what user and role are granted with these privileges?  I tried going through all the obvious view and system tables and looking for documentation on postgresql.com without any luck.

I used these three which are great for the rest of the privleges that I need to see in my database.

information_schema.table_privileges           --privilges grant on table/view

information_schema.routine_privileges        --prilviges grant on function

pg_roles                                                          --privilges granted on role.

If you know this, can you please respond to my post?  I would greatly appreciate any help.

Sincerely,

Louis Lam

Guardium, Inc.