Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: catalog view use to find DATABASE, LANGUAGE, TABLESPACE, SCHEMA, SEQUENCE privileges granted to user or role
Дата
Список pgsql-general
"Louis Lam" <louis.lam@guardium.com> writes:
> In PostgreSQL, there are some grant privileges like grant on SEQUENCE,
> DATABASE, LANGUAGE, SCHEMA and DATABASE.  I grant and revoke these
> privleges on my PostgreSQL on Windows and Linux OS.  But once it is
> granted, how do I find out what user and role are granted with these
> privileges?

It's stored in the various "acl" columns of the system catalogs, which
you can look at either directly or via psql's \d commands.  See the
GRANT reference page for an example and a discussion of how to read
the entries.