Timestamp column & Access linked ODBC table

От Philippe Lang
Тема Timestamp column & Access linked ODBC table
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hello,

As soon as there is a timestamp column in a Postgresql table, it's impossible to update it through an Access ODBC link.
I'mnot the first one to face this problem, but does anyone have a definitive explanation, or maybe workaround?

I know that a timestamp, when added to a linked MS SQL Server table, can be used by Access for row versioning /
optimisticlocking. Is that the reason why a PG timestamp causes so much trouble to Access?

Philippe Lang
Attik System
http://www.attiksystem.ch