Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])

От Amit kapila
Тема Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])
Дата
Ответ на Re: ALTER SYSTEM SET command to change postgresql.conf parameters (RE: Proposal for Allow postgresql.conf values to be changed via SQL [review])  (Josh Berkus <josh@agliodbs.com>)
Список pgsql-hackers
On Friday, July 12, 2013 10:07 PM Josh Berkus wrote:
On 07/12/2013 06:15 AM, Amit kapila wrote:
>> I generally use windows as dev environment, it hasn't shown these warnings.
>> I shall check in linux and correct the same.

> Really?
 Yes.

> Hey, I'm gonna send you a lot of Windows-specific patches for
>testing in the future ...

I would be happy to participate as much as I can.

With Regards,
Amit Kapila.

Сообщение: Re: --with-libedit-preferred is bad design
Сообщение: Re: --with-libedit-preferred is bad design