Re: --with-libedit-preferred is bad design

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: --with-libedit-preferred is bad design
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 7/12/2013 7:10 PM, Josh Berkus wrote:

> That would hardly be only true of libedit, on Apple.
>
> It's also broken on some Red Hat versions, last I checked.

Last I heard, libedit was completely borked. Here is a report (two years
old) of still broken libedit in Debian:

IMO, we either need to take up the mantle of libedit maintenance or we
need to remove it from a configure option, it doesn't work anyway.

JD