Re: PgInstallerfor 8.1 beta 3 missing Postgis?

От Magnus Hagander
Тема Re: PgInstallerfor 8.1 beta 3 missing Postgis?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> Magnus,
> I have replied to general as well as the only mailing list I
> could find on PG Foundry for pginstaller was the Devel list.
>
> I actually do have all those files - the trouble is that the
> name changes make pg_restore fail on a dump from a 8.0.3
> Database with spatial (postgis) tables.
>
> Possibly the Perl scripts would take care of this? should I
> be installing Perl ?

Okay. Then you really have the whole thing instlaled, and I think the
installer did its job right. I don't know about the postgis upgrade
stuff in particular, you'd better check that with the postgis people
(www.postgis.org). It sounds like it should do it, but I can't tell you
for sure.

//Magnus