PgInstallerfor 8.1 beta 3 missing Postgis?

От Johan Wehtje
Тема PgInstallerfor 8.1 beta 3 missing Postgis?
Дата
Список pgsql-general
I don't know whether I should be posting to Hacker Win 32 or General,
but I wanted to ask if anyone else has experienced troubles restoring a
DB on windows to 8.1 from 8.0.x when the DB contains GIS tables.

As far as I can see I don't have the postgis dll files or sql script,
but other parts of Postgis are included. I checked the option to install
Postgis in Template1, but find I am unable to either restore any spatial
tables, nor am I able to load sql scripts created with shp2pgsql. I get
the message that geomfromtext is not installed. The contrib diretory has
  a postgis folder, but it only contains some perl scripts, the
postgis.sql file is nowhere to be found.

Is there an updated version of the installer with the missing bits of
postgis?
Cheers
Johan Wehtje