Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"

От Marc Balmer
Тема Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Дата
Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-bugs
Am 18.11.2012 um 19:36 schrieb Peter Geoghegan <peter@2ndquadrant.com>:

> On 18 November 2012 18:18, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
>> Well, we have two reports of people trying such values (assuming that
>> #7545 actually is the same thing), and it didn't work for either of
>> them.  I don't think it's a problem to restrict the value to =
something
>> that will work rather than fail.
>=20
> Right. sizeof(int) is very probably 4 on all platforms that we
> support. I see no problem with the proposal.

Have you cross-checked this on a 64bit platform vs. a 32 bit platform?
e.g. on Linux i386 vs. Linux amd64?

>=20
> --=20
> Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/
> PostgreSQL Development, 24x7 Support, Training and Services
>=20
>=20
> --=20
> Sent via pgsql-bugs mailing list (pgsql-bugs@postgresql.org)
> To make changes to your subscription:

Freundliche Gr=FCsse,
micro systems

Marc Balmer

--
Marc Balmer
micro systems, Wiesendamm 2a, Postfach, 4019 Basel

Сообщение: Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"