Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"

От Peter Geoghegan
Тема Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Дата
Список pgsql-bugs
On 18 November 2012 18:18, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> Well, we have two reports of people trying such values (assuming that
> #7545 actually is the same thing), and it didn't work for either of
> them.  I don't think it's a problem to restrict the value to something
> that will work rather than fail.

Right. sizeof(int) is very probably 4 on all platforms that we
support. I see no problem with the proposal.

--
Peter Geoghegan       http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/

Сообщение: Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"
Сообщение: Re: BUG #7670: BUG #7545: Unresponsive server with error log reporting: "poll() failed: Invalid argument"