Re: Equivalent function not found forERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().

От Rob Sargent
Тема Re: Equivalent function not found forERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().
Дата
Re: Equivalent function not found forERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().  (Adrian Klaver <adrian.klaver@aklaver.com>)
Список pgsql-general
On 03/27/2017 04:59 AM, MAJUMDER, SAYAN wrote:

Hi,

I am new to postgresql and presently we are migrating from sql server to postgresql.

We have certain functions in sql server such as ERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE(). I am unable to find any equivalent

functions in postgresql. Kindly help me. Thanks in advance. Its urgent.

Thanks and regards,

Sayan Majumder.

Seems you didn't like the "RAISE" option you were given on Stack Overflow.  You might explain what those functions do to allow postgres people to recognize any potential match.

Сообщение: Re: Equivalent function not found forERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().
Сообщение: Re: Equivalent function not found for ERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().