Re: Equivalent function not found for ERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().

От David G. Johnston
Тема Re: Equivalent function not found for ERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE().
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On Tue, Mar 28, 2017 at 12:51 PM, Rob Sargent <robjsargent@gmail.com> wrote:
On 03/27/2017 04:59 AM, MAJUMDER, SAYAN wrote:

Hi,

I am new to postgresql and presently we are migrating from sql server to postgresql.

We have certain functions in sql server such as ERROR_PROCEDURE(),ERROR_LINE(),ERROR_MESSAGE(). I am unable to find any equivalent

functions in postgresql. Kindly help me. Thanks in advance. Its urgent.

Seems you didn't like the "RAISE" option you were given on Stack Overflow.  You might explain what those functions do to allow postgres people to recognize any potential match.

I think the OP is going to find a quick drop-off in the willingness of others to provide free help if the OP continues to blind cross-post and claim urgency for a migration.

I don't know exactly what materials exist for SQL Server migration to PostgreSQL but the first two questions asked of this list cover seemingly basic topics that I have to imagine search and/or reading the relevant sections of our documentation would provide reasonable answers for - or at least allow for the writing of better questions.

David J.