Re: Win32 Backend Cash - pre-existing shared memory block is still in use

От Jeremy Palmer
Тема Re: Win32 Backend Cash - pre-existing shared memory block is still in use
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Could it be that I have too much memory allocated for postgresql? My resource settings are:

shared_buffers = 94952
temp_buffers = 1GB
work_mem = 19339
maintenance_work_mem = 191845
max_stack_depth = 2MB

I'm running on a server with 3.7GB of RAM.

I will adjust the logging level and wait for another crash. Should I set the level to 'debug5'? The cluster is for
developmentpurposes, so I don't mind the overhead.

Cheers,
Jeremy