Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time
Дата
Re: Postgres mail list traffic over time  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-general
> On Fri, 2008-11-21 at 08:18 -0800, Ron Mayer wrote:
>> If measured in "bytes of the gzipped mbox" it looks like there's a
>> *huge* increase of volume on Hackers in the past 3 months - well
>> over twice the historical levels; and maybe 4X 2002-2006.

> Its because we eliminated the -patches mailing list.

Yeah, I think this is most probably explained by repeat postings
of successive versions of large patches.  Still, Ron might be on to
something.  I had not considered message lengths in my previous
numbers ...

Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres to store high volume streams of sensor readings
Сообщение: Re: Using Postgres to store high volume streams of sensor readings