Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Дата
Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Список pgsql-hackers
"Stephen R. van den Berg" <srb@cuci.nl> writes:
> Tom Lane wrote:
>> It's conceivable that updating to something more current than 9.0.4
>> would get you out of this --- we've fixed quite a number of WAL replay
>> bugs in the last two years.

> I see that there is a 9.0.13, but that would be a source upgrade, since Debian
> doesn't provide later than 9.0.4 AFAICS.

That's a bit hard to believe, especially given that 9.0.13 fixes a
rather major security bug.  Any packager that isn't offering something
more current than 9.0.4 is *seriously* misfeasant.

> I suppose upgrading to 9.1.9 is not recommended in this state, or is it?

You can't -- only a 9.0.x server will even try to start up against this
DB.

Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized