Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized

От Andres Freund
Тема Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On 2013-04-09 13:34:41 -0400, Tom Lane wrote:
> "Stephen R. van den Berg" <srb@cuci.nl> writes:
> > Tom Lane wrote:
> >> It's conceivable that updating to something more current than 9.0.4
> >> would get you out of this --- we've fixed quite a number of WAL replay
> >> bugs in the last two years.
>
> > I see that there is a 9.0.13, but that would be a source upgrade, since Debian
> > doesn't provide later than 9.0.4 AFAICS.
>
> That's a bit hard to believe, especially given that 9.0.13 fixes a
> rather major security bug.  Any packager that isn't offering something
> more current than 9.0.4 is *seriously* misfeasant.

Debian simply has never shipped postgres 9.0 at all outside of its
unstable distribution. Afaik it didn't even enter testing once.. Its
pretty normal to drop support for packages from there imo.

Andres Freund

Services

Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized