Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized

От Stephen R. van den Berg
Тема Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Дата
Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-hackers
Tom Lane wrote:
>"Stephen R. van den Berg" <srb@cuci.nl> writes:
>> Just today one of my systems experienced a kernel panic, and halted abruptly.
>> Running Linux 3.1.9, PostgreSQL 9.0.4 (Debian 9.0.4-1+b1, to be precise).

>It's conceivable that updating to something more current than 9.0.4
>would get you out of this --- we've fixed quite a number of WAL replay
>bugs in the last two years.

I see that there is a 9.0.13, but that would be a source upgrade, since Debian
doesn't provide later than 9.0.4 AFAICS.
I suppose upgrading to 9.1.9 is not recommended in this state, or is it?
--
Stephen.

"Reality is merely an illusion,albeit a very persistent one."  --  Albert Einstein

Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized
Сообщение: Re: page 1 of relation global/11787 was uninitialized