Re: Segmentation fault on startup

От Helmut Bender
Тема Re: Segmentation fault on startup
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

a little follow-up to this case...

since redis didn't work correctly, too, I looked around for a solution
for that, too.

It seems that the alpine image 3.13 for arm7 is broken at the moment...
see the answer here:
https://stackoverflow.com/questions/66091978/corrupt-date-with-redis6-alpine-on-raspi

And since I used the :10-alpine image for postgres, it apparently was
also affected by this bug.

So - not the reboot crashed postgres, but alpine.

--
Gruß Helmut