Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

От Michael Glaesemann
Тема Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Дата
Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR  ("Marc G. Fournier" <scrappy@postgresql.org>)
Список pgsql-general
On Nov 10, 2004, at 6:23 PM, Joel wrote:

>> Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
>> postgresql lists. ...
>
> (That was a mock diatribe, correct?)

Joel,

I believe these posts are spoofs. Mike has not posted anything along
these lines before, and the headers are different from his usual posts.

Unless he 'fesses up and claims these posts as his own, I'm more than
willing to give him the benefit of the doubt. These mailing list/new
group threads have been tense enough as it is. :)

Regards,

Michael Glaesemann
grzm myrealbox com

Сообщение: Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Сообщение: Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR