Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR

От Csaba Nagy
Тема Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Список pgsql-general
I'm pretty sure the real poster was not Mike. It's very easy to forge
the mail headers, including the From, and comparing this mail with other
posts from Mike it's pretty obvious they were written from different
places.

Cheers,
Csaba.

On Wed, 2004-11-10 at 10:23, Joel wrote:
> > Hello. My name is Mike Cox. I am in charge of the changing of these
> > postgresql lists. ...
>
> (That was a mock diatribe, correct?)
>
> Mike, you are not in charge, you are just leading the point on the RFD
> since Marc has other priorities. (And believe me, he does.)
>
> Take a break from the process for a day. There's no rush. And it really
> isn't all on your back. If you insist on keeping it that way, the vote
> will fail, and we'll be back where we were.
>
> Are you needing a co-proponent?

Сообщение: Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR
Сообщение: Re: These Lists Are Being Cut To FOUR