Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity

От Thomas F. O'Connell
Тема Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity
Дата
Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity  (Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us>)
Список pgsql-general
On Jan 8, 2007, at 10:32 AM, Erik Jones wrote:

>> Erik Jones <erik@myemma.com> writes:
>>
> One question regarding my previous thread about the 8.2 client
> tools.  We have yet to have time (personal as well as usage pattern
> constraints) to dump our schema to analyze it for any possible
> discrepencies and clock schema queries.  Is there any reason we
> couldn't use the 8.1 pg_dump facility until such a time as we can
> figure out our issues with the 8.2 pg_dump client (and psql, etc...)?

If I recall correctly, older pg_dump clients won't work at all with
newer postmasters. In fact, I think it will error out.

--
Thomas F. O'Connell

optimizing modern web applications
: for search engines, for usability, and for performance :

http://o.ptimized.com/
615-260-0005

Сообщение: Re: Discovering time of last database write
Сообщение: Re: Discovering time of last database write