Re: Discovering time of last database write

От Michael Nolan
Тема Re: Discovering time of last database write
Дата
Список pgsql-general
On several occasions I have thought that each row in a table should have a SYSTEM COLUMN which gave the timestamp of the last update of that row.  This could get a bit expensive on space and in some cases might be redundant with (or have a slightly different value from) a user-maintained timestamp field.

I have also thought that each table should have values for:

Last DDL
Last Insert
Last Update
Last Delete
--
Mike Nolan

Сообщение: Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity
Сообщение: Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity