Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity

От Erik Jones
Тема Re: More activity in pg_stat_activity
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Ah, I'd been looking at the following from Ch. 23.5 Backup and Restore
and was hoping it would go in both directions:

"It is recommended that you use the pg_dump and pg_dumpall programs from
the newer version of PostgreSQL, to take advantage of any enhancements
that may have been made in these programs. Current releases of the dump
programs can read data from any server version back to 7.0."

--
erik jones <erik@myemma.com>
software development