Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres

От Chris Browne
Тема Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
josh@agliodbs.com (Josh Berkus) writes:
>>  I apologize if this is offtopic, but I have FINALLY found a good
>> open-source CRM application that runs on Postgres.
>
> You might want to check out CentricCRM instead.  IMHO, it is vastly better
> written than Sugar, and has more features.

Hmm.  Is it actually OSS?

Per their document comparing the two systems:

       "The major restriction is that users may not redistribute the
       the Centric CRM source code. This is precisely the type of
       flexible, open licensing scheme that our customers desire."

If it's not redistributable, that's not Open Source.
--
(reverse (concatenate 'string "moc.enworbbc" "@" "enworbbc"))
http://cbbrowne.com/info/sgml.html