Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres

От Joshua Kramer
Тема Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
 Howdy all,

 I apologize if this is offtopic, but I have FINALLY found a good open-source CRM application that runs on Postgres.

 vTiger CRM is a fork of SugarCRM.  The latest branch in SVN, the 4.2.4 branch, does in fact support Postgres.  I've
gotit installed, and a few cursory tests (new contact, net ticket, etc.) show that it seems to work; I haven't tested
itmore fully, though the developer at vTiger says it's fully supported.

Note that their latest version, vTiger 5, does not support PG yet - they added PG support as an afterthought to the 4.2
branch. So, if someone could do comprehensive testing, we would have a CRM app to use or sell as part of comprehensive
solutionsto our clients.

http://www.vtiger.com
http://vtiger.fosslabs.com/svn/vtiger/vtigercrm/branches/4.2_postgresql_integration

----
http://www.globalherald.net/jb
Democracy is two wolves and a lamb deciding what to have for dinner.
Liberty is a heavily-armed lamb contesting the vote.

--
-----