Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres

От Joshua D. Drake
Тема Re: Finally, Resource-light CRM for Postgres
Дата
Список pgsql-advocacy
Dirk Riehle wrote:
> The website looks impressive, but they all do.
>
> Are there any other experience reports that show how Centric beats out
> Sugar?

/* DISCLAIMER

Speaking as an independent developer, not as any particular entity

*/

It was once described to me that SugarCRM apparently read the 100 things
to never do when developing a web application, and then implemented 75
of them.

Sincerely,

Joshua D. Drake

              http://www.commandprompt.com/