Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Robert Haas
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Jul 10, 2010, at 11:45 AM, Tom Lane <tgl@sss.pgh.pa.us> wrote:
> David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
>> Please find enclosed a patch against git master as of
>> 7b2668159bb4d0f5177a23d05bf7c2ab00bc0d75.  It works up to make, but
>> fails on make check.
>
> There seem to be about four different comment styles used in this patch,
> none of which match the project standard:
> http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/source-format.html
>
> BTW, I notice that that page fails to mention anything about preferred
> window width.  I believe the project standard is to make things readable
> in an 80-column window --- anyone have an objection to stating that
> explicitly?

I certainly don't.

Though, if the worst problem with this patch is the formatting, we're doing *quite* well.

...Robert

От: Tom Lane
Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission