Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission  (Andrew Dunstan <andrew@dunslane.net>)
Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission  (Peter Eisentraut <peter_e@gmx.net>)
Список pgsql-hackers
David Fetter <david@fetter.org> writes:
> Please find enclosed a patch against git master as of
> 7b2668159bb4d0f5177a23d05bf7c2ab00bc0d75.  It works up to make, but
> fails on make check.

There seem to be about four different comment styles used in this patch,
none of which match the project standard:
http://developer.postgresql.org/pgdocs/postgres/source-format.html

BTW, I notice that that page fails to mention anything about preferred
window width.  I believe the project standard is to make things readable
in an 80-column window --- anyone have an objection to stating that
explicitly?

Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission