Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission

От David Fetter
Тема Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Дата
Список pgsql-hackers
On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 09:26:38AM -0700, David Fetter wrote:
> On Sat, Jul 10, 2010 at 11:52:31AM +0200, Andres Freund wrote:

> > I would find it helpfull to find a short recap of how you want to
> > handle the various problems (mostly around locking) in the readme.

> > > Is there any chance you can submit this as a single patch file?  Or if
> > > not, can you at least use a zip or tar file instead of a RAR archive?
> > > Ideally the patch would be against CVS HEAD, not 8.4.3.
> >
> > I would also suggest you base your patch either against the git tree
> > or CVS. Currently it does include patches agains generated files like
> > gram.y or kwlist.h which make it harder to see the real changes.
> >
> Please find enclosed a patch against git master as of
> 7b2668159bb4d0f5177a23d05bf7c2ab00bc0d75.  It works up to make, but
> fails on make check.
>
> I'm thinking the docs for INSERT, UPDATE, and DELETE should link to
> the docs for this, as they get written.
>
> Cheers,
> David.

Oops.  Just noticed that there were 56 lines' worth of C++ style
comments, which I've corrected in the enclosed patch, along with some
spelling mistakes, grammar, and gratuitous white space.

Cheers,
David.

Remember to vote!

Вложения

Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission
Сообщение: Re: gSoC - ADD MERGE COMMAND - code patch submission