Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL

От Tom Lane
Тема Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
> On Mon, Aug 19, 2002 at 10:31:22AM +0200, Ralph Graulich wrote:
>> * I want to see better documentation for postgreSQL, especially for
>> pl/pgSQL. I'd love to contribute to the documentation, but as I am not a
>> native speaker of the english language, I'm afraid, I can't.

> I have to say here, don't worry about the native language bit.

I was about to say the same.  There is quite a lot of our documentation
that was contributed by non-native speakers.   Sometimes it shows :-(
but minor spelling and grammar problems are easy to fix.  Getting the
presentation well-organized and all the facts correct are the hard parts.

Thanks for the summary, Ralph --- very educational.