Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL

От Ralph Graulich
Тема Re: Success: Finished porting application to postgreSQL
Дата
Список pgsql-general
Hi,

after receiving more than 25 private eMails concerning my little article I
wrote about porting an application from mySQL to postgreSQL, I was quite
astonished by such a wide response. Never thought it was of such a wide
interest.

As I can not answer all the eMails in detail, I will re-read and refine my
article about my experiences and I will put it online on my homepage as
soon as it's finished. Those many eMails are really encouraging.

I'll post the URL when it's up, so instead of people asking wether they
can use that article somewhere, they can just point to it. Makes life
easier, I think.

Kind regards
... Ralph ...