Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!

От Potluri Srikanth
Тема Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Hi all,

can anyone provide me the security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql ?

security involving ROLES, access priviledges , etc ...

i am novice in the field of security implementation, hence i request you if you can provide me examples or PPT or MATRIX sheet to understand the security  in postgresql.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and contribution.

Regards,
Srikanth k Potluri
+63 9177444783(philippines)