Обсуждение: Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!

Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!

От
Potluri Srikanth
Дата:
Hi all,

can anyone provide me the security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql ?

security involving ROLES, access priviledges , etc ...

i am novice in the field of security implementation, hence i request you if you can provide me examples or PPT or MATRIX sheet to understand the security  in postgresql.

Thanks in advance for your assistance and contribution.

Regards,
Srikanth k Potluri
+63 9177444783(philippines)

Re: Require security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql !!

От
Tino Schwarze
Дата:
On Sun, May 11, 2008 at 09:29:01AM -0500, Potluri Srikanth wrote:

>  can anyone provide me the security ACCESS matrix in prostgresql ?

Have a look at the fine manual:
http://www.postgresql.org/docs/8.3/static/privileges.html

HTH,

Tino.

--
"What we resist, persists." (Zen saying)

www.craniosacralzentrum.de
www.forteego.de