Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool

От Brian Modra
Тема Re: Just wanted to say thanks for a great tool
Дата
Список pgsql-admin
Please excuse me if my posting is off-topic, but this is at least
closely related to this email thread.

See below...

2009/11/20 Steve Crawford <scrawford@pinpointresearch.com>:
> So if you have a success-story, consider contributing for the benefit of the
> project as a case-study, success-story, etc. For ideas/examples, see:
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/casestudies/
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/users
> http://www.postgresql.org/about/quotesarchive
>
> Some of those pages have either a contact or submit-story link. There is
> also a separate "advocacy" mailing list.

I looked at those lists, but it seems you need to be "someone" to get
your quote or comment included, which would not allow me to post
anything, as a small company.

I have created an open source project that uses PostgreSQL as its
database, and I think this qualifies as a "case study", or as
"supporting PostgreSQL", more concrete than writing an email of
thanks. But I am thankful, and also I'd like to put something back, in
the form of my oopen source, which I'd like to advertise somehow to
the PostgreSQL users. I joined the psql-announce list, and tried to
email them, but my posting got filtered out and discarded. I emailed
the owner, but got no reply.

How do I advertise my project which uses PostgreSQL ?

--
Brian Modra   Land line: +27 23 5411 462
Mobile: +27 79 69 77 082