Re: PostgreSQL drivers support for Accessing HAWQ Data.

От Pasupunooti, Kiran Kumar (GE, Appl & Light, consultant)"
Тема Re: PostgreSQL drivers support for Accessing HAWQ Data.
Дата
Список pgsql-odbc
Hi Adrian Klaver,

I don't have clarity exactly on HAWQ, you should know since its Pivotal product.
We have our data located in HAWQ, some of our users want to pull the tables from HAWQ into SAS.
SAS does not have its HAWQ drivers to pull data from HAWQ into SAS,
I heard Pivotal HAWQ supports drivers Green plum and PostgreSQL drivers to pull the data.
I have already tested the Greenplum ODBC drivers, and I was able to pull data from HAWQ into SAS.
But while testing I have used EVAL the evaluation copy when it asked Serial Number and key fields.
By any chance can I get the serial number and key fields for the licensed copy for Green plum drivers.
And also can you tell me whether Pivotal HAWQ ODBC drivers supports to pull data from HAWQ into SAS.